Friday, February 5, 2010

Best Boba Buddy

I know I look and act like a puppy -- but I'm also wise beyond my dog-years. While I'm often part of the nefarious duo also known as "Congee & Boba" I haven't always been part of a partner act. Before there was a Boba, there was just me, Congee. I know people are often curious whether I miss the spotlight and all the attention -- and maybe at first I had to adjust, but now I can't imagine my life without the dope. He is the he is the squeaky to my toy, the kibble to my bits, and the boba to my tea.


So, while this blog is about me -- I'd like to dedicate this post to my bestest-friend (I'm kind of an old man anyways, so it makes sense my best friend is a dog, right?.)

B is for Boba, my brother, my buddy. I can always depend on him. We're inseparable.
O is for Original, there's no one quite like Boba, and I don't expect him to be infallible.
B is for Bouncy, he's always happy and energetic, and totally unforgettable.
A is for Accomplice, cuz it's always more fun when you share the trouble.
L is for Licker, he does a weird grooming thing but I know L really is for lovable.
I is for Instigator, whether it's a fight or a fart he's mischievousness is inevitable.
C is for Cute, together we'll rule the world because we're both so damn adorable.
I is for Impish, his dance is playful and antics are impenetrable.
O is for Ostentation, cuz he'll wear those damn costumes when my pride makes me unable.
U is for Unique, there are no works to define Boba, he doesn't need a label.
S is for Scapegoat, cuz now I don't get all the blame when something goes wrong -- and who did it is unpredictable

But seriously, Boba did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment